I would like to see ...

Pull transactions or settlements from Amazon Seller Central

As a ecommerce company who also sells product on Amazon, a much needed feature in Xero is integration with Amazon Seller Central through the Marketplace Web Service (MWS). An option to either pull every transaction or just the settlement reports every 2 weeks would be a bonus.

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ElliottElliott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AshleyAshley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm very pleased to announce A2X is now an official partner add-on with Xero - if you need to import your Amazon settlement data (sales, fees, refunds, adjustments) into Xero and reconcile the payments from Amazon in your bank account try a2xaccounting.com for free.

• Bridge MellichampBridge Mellichamp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stitch Labs (www.stitchlabs.com) integrates with Amazon (.com, .co.uk, .ca) that will automatically pull transactions to Xero via Stitch.

Stitch Labs is a business & inventory management suite that empowers sellers to make smart decisions and easily manage their business. You'll be able to get automated and accurate detailed financial information about your Amazon sales. You'll also get real-time inventory management on the product variant level and powerful, actionable analytics to grow your business.

Learn more at: www.stitchlabs.com/xero-inventory-management

- Bridge

• AshleyAshley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're ecommerce merchants on Amazon.com (and .co.uk, .de, .fr and .jp) and we've built our own software to import settlements into Xero automatically.

We're going to make the software publicly available, but we want a few willing volunteers to trial it first. If you're interested please contact me: ashley [at] world-wide-access.com to arrange it.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Badly needed also. If Xero wants to keep in tune with online sellers this is an essential feature needed.

• Dee UzokaDee Uzoka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+3 votes for this. I am a multi-channel seller and entering my Amazon sales are the bane of my life!

Feedback and Knowledge Base