I would like to see ...

braintree integration

Braintree are in the midst of a global expansion and will thus cater to a broad range of Xero users as their platform becomes more available.

191 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anthonanthon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ShawnShawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know if Braintree integration has moved up the integration pipeline?

• Jacob StevensJacob Stevens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add this, I use Xero for accounts, and Braintree to take payments on our website, would be great to integrate this!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's crazy that stripe is supported, when (in my opinion) Braintree is a better solution for managing payments, especially the add-ons. Please let me know when Braintree will be supported. Seems I will have to make a choice between my payment provider and accounting provider.

• Flor OrtizFlor Ortiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are you on this integration, MagentoGo is already setup with Braintree Payments and not with Stripe, it would be great if this was rushed somehow, I don't like PapPal..

• Kevin KeeneyKevin Keeney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BrainTree has a significantly less turnaround for obtaining payment than the currently supported Stripe, and PayPal isn't for everyone. I would be delighted to see BrainTree implemented soon as a payment service.

• Dave BackmanDave Backman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would consider Xero if it supported Braintree (specifically the Vault service. I can't do it without it. I've been with QBOE for about 8 years and ready to jump ship when this happens.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Braintree integrates great with Freshbooks, which we use for invoicing. Would be brilliant if it could work worth Xero as well....

Feedback and Knowledge Base