Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RicRic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneSaas DOES NOT connect with infusionsoft, if they did in the past they don't appear to now.

• Dave NewgassDave Newgass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Julian....you are 100% correct!

We used Capsule as well and the fact it pulled in info from Xero was perfect. It worked, it was simple and useful.

Come on Xero, let's make this happen.....please!

• Julian EslickJulian Eslick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The OneSaas integration costs more money, as it is Infusionsoft costs enough, and the integration to capsule our previous CRM seemed to work just fine. Why not allow integration to Infusionsoft, it is by far the better CRM with the whole automation of Emails, Marketing and everything..

Is there any chance of Xero integrating with Infusionsoft via an add-on instead of using a third party such as Zapier or OneSaas?

We used to use Capsule and the Xero integration was great....now we have lost that with our move to Infusionsoft.

Hello Michelle,

What do you mean it doesn't do the VAT side of things? Would you mind helping me by explaining that a bit? It may help me not make a similar mistake.

Thanks!,

Dave

• Michelle ReynoldsMichelle Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Zapier does make the connection happen - sadly it doesn't do the VAT side of things on the invoicing. When you have complex VAT structures it is insufficient. I'm going to try SaaS.

Zapier can make the connection as well.

I was going to pay a developer to integrate Xero and IS but was hoping Xero and IS would pull the trigger and make it happen. Xero is really catching fire here in the UK. If IS wants a bump in sales here in the UK, they would make it much easier without 3rd party SaaS.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Infusionsoft marketing implies and the sales guys directly say IS integrates with xero.com - when you ask the tech guys at infusionsoft about xero - they know nothing about it - don't even know it exists. They all say oh now you have paid us you have to go and pay a developer - they are full of bull! do not believe what they say

I am about to switch over to Infusion Soft and would love to have Xero and IS hooked up together. It would be a real time saver to be able to populate an invoice being created with a client that is already in IS.

Any thoughts on making this happen?

• AngelaAngela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also have recently started using InfusionSoft and would like to know how and use the integration with Xero.

• Leo WLeo W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just invested in InfusionSoft and I've been using Xero for over a couple of years now... It would be perfect to have these 2 systems working together, I would be in a better position to convince more of my clients to use both Infusionsoft & Xero, thanks.

• Peter CPeter C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all. I am considering funding the integration of InfusionSoft to Magento. Currently it is only one-way - Magento to Infusion. I want to make it two-way so I could take 'offline orders (mostly people who don't have/want email address' in Infusion and then parse that order/customer data over to Magento. I have to use Magento because Infusion Ecommerce is too basic for what I need.

I figured from there Magento already integrates nicely with Xero so problem solved. I also need to use Unleashed Inventory. So a total solution would look like Infusion-Magento-Unleashed-Xero.

Does anyone have any comments/thoughts? Or are you interested in sharing the development costs of such a project? Either from Infusion to Magento or Infusion to Xero. Not really worried how it all connects - so long as it does and works.

It is a dream solution. Contact me ASAP if interested - tradersupply at gmail dot com

• Alex MinchinAlex Minchin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, make this happen! The Internet is flooded with those of us wishing for this integration!

• Gayle BuchananGayle Buchanan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Xero combined with Infusionsoft - LOOK OUT WORLD, incredible experience and proven track record - has my vote for sure

• Leigh PrendivilleLeigh Prendiville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Infusionsoft is by far the best CRM package I have ever used. If it integrated with Xero it would be completley unstoppable. Sendpepper is cheaper but is not hotter than Infusionsoft!

• Leigh PrendivilleLeigh Prendiville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Infusionsoft is by far the best CRM package I have ever used. If it integrated with Xero it would be completley unstoppable.

• NicDaleNicDale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've removed my votes because I have migrated to a better CRM. My new tool does everything IS did but has improved deliverability, better support for direct mail and is cheaper! Check it out at http://NicD.sendpepper.com

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base