(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminXero Developer Ecosystem (Admin, Xero Developer Ecosystem) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris Rutherfurd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good thing to see happen but i'm not sure if it work our the best given at the moment many email sent from Xero addresses with quotes, purchase orders, and invoices get blocked by the end users spam filters, and often times even blocked by ISP level spam filters which customers don't have the ability to modify. It is a great idea being able to send emails through the API so save needing to create your own email sending code within the bespoke application just to send something that can be emailed through Xero, but I think a high priority to ensure this feature is worthwhile should be to do something about Xero's mails being flagged as spam without needing vendors and customers to whitelist the relevant email addresses as in many instances they either don't know how to do it or choose not to instead saying that it is the businesses responsibility to ensure that addresses we use are not assessed as being spam related.

• Alberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+ 1 for this. We are integrating Braintree to Xero via Zapier, and currently we cannot send invoice via email or download it, making the integration useless.

• Pascal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait... You have been working on this crucial basic feature for 6 years - without any results. You gotta be kidding...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add functionality to view invoice status i.e. whether customer has viewed it or not.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base