I suggest you ...

Repeating invoices via the API

Be able to create and manage repeating invoices (http://help.xero.com/#Accounts_RepeatingInvoice) via the API.

802 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminXero Developer Ecosystem (CEO / Founder, Xero Developer Ecosystem) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

104 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the in the top 3 requested features from the community and was raised over 7 years ago. There is no more room for excuses, this is simply not good enough.

• Jonathan Papworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The response to my query about this was that I should develop my own recurring invoices function and post the invoices to Xero each time they are due. Of course I could do this - I could write a complete accounting system for me - but then I would be mad to - I pay a bit of money every month to use Xero. Why on earth would any sane person write a bespoke recurring invoices application when there are so many on the market already in existence. Please simply just create the API's so I can use the one I am already paying for.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May we have an update on this one please. I think Xero may be underestimating the importance of this feature

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be extremely useful. Infact the API functionality is somewhat useless without it. I see this was flagged up nearly 7 years ago? What's going on Xero?!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had to use Recurly to manage recurring invoicing because this functionality is missing from Xero but this occurs additional monthly costs.

• Neeraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed for one of my clients. Any updates on plans about this one?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base