Skip to content

Accounting API

Welcome to our official feedback forum for the Xero Developer API.

The Xero Community site is the best place to submit feedback for improving Xero Business

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Make reconciling paypal payments in xero EASIER

At present I have PayPal linked to my XERO account. I receive almost no inbound monies via paypal, but make a lot of supplier payments (o/s) via paypal. Often the amount's are the same. Xero only imports the amount and transaction ID, which is unique and has no reference to the client, It could be 1 of 50, all looking the same. Then manually we must go back into paypal, search through each transaction ID, find it, view the invoice and manually report each payment back into Xero - Very time consuming. I'm hoping my lack of knowledge is the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow edits to Tax codes, Nominals and Project Tracking lines in Expenses section

AT the moment, once you have approved a line of an expense, you can never edit it again. If you get the VAT code wrong, there is no way of changing it. If you haven't approved the entire invoice, you can cancel the claim - but then you can't reenter it - you have to get your employee to do this all over again. If you have approved the claim - there is nothing you can do.

Please fix this - I don't understand why we haven't got the same editing abilities in the Expenses section as we do in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base