I would like to see ...

intergrate with vtiger crm

provide integration with vtiger crm like you have with javelin.

This would allow a much larger route to market for you fantastic application

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sam FrostSam Frost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic, vtiger is great as it covers CRM and Inventory management. If we could integrate it with Xero it would help our business save alot of time!

• NCL NetworksNCL Networks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we need this to the point of looking at different billing options due to the lack of vtiger support, which in my view is a big blow as a xero customer,

• Pete MarchettiPete Marchetti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone,

OneSaas (www.onesaas.com) is a SaaS integration solution for cloud based applications. We currently have a Xero connector and are always looking to expand our services. You could contact us at support@onesaas.com if you would like to explore a custom integration between Vtiger and OneSaas.

Regards, Pete
        OneSaas - Cloud Integrations Made Easy

• Ronan Quirke - XeroAdminRonan Quirke - Xero (Admin, Xero) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been talking to a couple of people who have started Vtiger modules, but sadly nothing has come far enough along yet to be released. This is one we would love to see connected to Xero. Will let you know when something comes available - keep voting!

• steve Dsteve D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vtiger integration would be awesome, it's just been updated to version 5.2.1 and is fantastic, would be amazing if these two systems were to work together closely

steve

• JanelleJanelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My vote aswell... We use vtiger every day and absolutely love it. We have just started with Xero as a recommendation from our accountant and are finding it quite easy.. Having the intergration of the two would be absolutely wonderful

• WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely got my vote, we use CapsuleCRM (previously Javelin) but lacks the ability to make quotes (we currently do this with draft invoices)

• Karen EliotKaren Eliot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The more CRMs Xero integrates with the better. Until Javelin lets you generate quotes and a few other features, we can't switch from vTiger. If Xero integrated with vTiger, we'd have a lot less redundancy double data entry in our business, and I think it would attract a lot of businesses to Xero.

Feedback and Knowledge Base