I would like to see ...

Integrate with Podio

Podio is an online platform with a new take on work and how it gets done. http://www.podio.com

185 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    xeroAdminxero (Admin, Xero) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  xeroAdminxero (Admin, Xero) responded  · 

We have been in contact with the Podio team in the past, but we don’t have any firm information on any plans they have to integrate with Xero. Be sure and let them know this is something you want to see.

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel HDaniel H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

We are working on a Podio integration with XERO - we have created a Podio space for everyone interested in inputting feature requests, if you want an invite to the space please write to us here:
        http://phases.dk/en/contact/

Thanks

• KMKM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance of an update to any progress from Xero on this? :-)

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please integrate these apps. When using Podio for CRM it would be killer if you could send contacts and invoices for opportunities and projects into Xero.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes agree, need a integration between podio and xero. Any word when this will happen?

• FlorianFlorian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing - I really hope Podio and Xero integrate sometime soon.
        We absolutely LOVE Podio and are just about to start using Xero ...

• SanSan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all, there's this company that promises this can be easily done: https://zapier.com/. Haven't heard of them, nor do I know anyone who has used it. Do you?
        Apparently they already have thousands of users.

• Tony PyeTony Pye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress on this integration?? It would be an absolute game-changer if Podio and Xero communicated.
        Is the plan to just take Podio info over to Xero, or is it viable to pull info back to Podio; e.g. automatically show the invoices generated, including status, against a project.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE are currently using Podio and Xero, and can get work hours and expenses for projects across from Podio to Xero for invoicing by using spreadsheets BUT it would be really groovy if this could happen automatically

• Darren McMahonDarren McMahon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this integration to occur. We are currently looking to do some integration with Xero at the moment from our Podio workspaces but would love it if Xero and Podio got together and did all the hard work for us.

• Tan LeTan Le commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am working 2 system separately with 2 companies and I will love to if I can integrate 2 systems. This got my 3 votes.

• duncanduncan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@rod drury - regardless of an integration (which would be great) - spend a morning playing with podio.

Not quite the finished article, but mark my words, this is what's next.

• cameron burgesscameron burgess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree that this is essential; given the sophistication of xero as an accounting package, i'm surprised this wasn't done at at launch

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base