Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HockillionaireHockillionaire shared a merged idea: Integrate with LightSpeed POS!  ·   · 
    planned  ·  Ronan Quirke - XeroRonan Quirke - Xero responded  · 

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I hope to have more information about this soon!

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Would like to know if there is any updates to a estimate release date to this integration ?

• Simon Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Xero,

How are things progressing with lightspeed? Waisting valuable time here manually inputting data into xero.

Could really do with an integration between the two asap :)

• ElizabethElizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the update on this? Is it likely any time soon?

Also, Peter Klein - I did send an inquiry a while back to SMB, but never received a response.

• SimonSimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Xero,

Any further news? Is there any chance of a possible ETA on the API between Xero and Lightspeed?

Are we talking months or years?

• ShaunShaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. I can't believe it actually hasn't already been done. Two of the best systems must integrate.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi one more person keen on Lightspeed Pos please, it is the best pos solution out there for retail business and Integration with Xero would be a great benefit rather than maintaining 2 systems..

• ElizabethElizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see LightSpeed POS integration with Xero. I have a bookkeeping client who Xero would would be perfect for in every other respect, but I can't transfer her over yet as there is no LS integration for Xero. Currently she uses LS for POS and MYOB (Mac version) for accounts and she exports LS data to MYOB daily.
        She would actually end up saving alot in time by using Xero instead of MYOB for accounts for her particular business, but there is no way she would swap accounting solutions until there is integration as she has invested alot in LS & webshop redesign and is using all of LS's functionality in her business. She would not be willing to swap to a POS add-on that currently does integrate with Xero.

• HockillionaireHockillionaire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thx Ronan! Great to hear. Does that mean this will be implemented soon! Having Xero work with our Desired POS (LightSpeed) would be put be a dream for out business. The best POS and the best Accounting Software running in conjunction! Keep us updated thanks!

• HockillionaireHockillionaire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Easily one of the best and easiest to use POS software out there... Xero integration is a must! Would become a seamless union of the best POS and best online accounting software out there! Vote now!! Come on Xero!

• timtamtimtam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so important for our business. May be the deal breaker, which would be disappointing as it ticks every other box.

Xero really needs to be recognised by POS systems because currently, only Quickbooks and MYOB count.

Feedback and Knowledge Base