I would like to see ...

Integrate Evernote with Xero

Integrate Evernote with Xero so you can scan & store your invoices, receipts, expenses in evernote and link them to the relevant invoice in Xero - even better if Xero can read the data from evernote stored invoices & create draft invoice in Xero. Vote here to be kept up to date if Evernote do integrate with Xero.

94 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David AllsopDavid Allsop shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PatrickPatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also see the best integration possible combining xero and evernote

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not clear about whether this can be done or not at the present time.

If someone could let me know, I would really appreciate it.

FYI - Expensify makes it explicitly clear on their website that you can Integrate Evernote with Expensify

• Peter SpencerPeter Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can sort of do this already. Right click on a note and select: share > copy shared note URL to clipboard.

The paste the URL into a note at the bottom of a sales/purchase invoice in Xero. Or in the reference field at the top. You could try pasting this as a HTML link.

• SharonSharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clients are increasingly asking for evernote to be integrated into Xero and to have the functionality to attach a scanned document to a repeating invoice or bank rule transaction.

Feedback and Knowledge Base