or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are always having to add additional lines for notes but they only fill as much as the description width. would be great to have full width line just for notes on the invoice. We are a computer repair business and our invoices are mainly invoiced with almost half a page/full page of notes and findings. But with the line items this makes the invoice pages very long as it does not fill the full width of the invoice only the description field. Thank you. +1000 Votes

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This component is quite critical for linking communications systems together with the collection of debt and updating of invoices. Is there a sense of when this would be released? The ETA mentions early 2016.

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Critical component for me to tie together phone systems and emails all in one place (without relying on staff's manual entry...) Please prioritize asap!!

I wonder what it means when it goes "planned" in September 2014 and we have nothing a year later.

any updates on when this? I could use this for shipping/tracking information from my website

• ShonaShona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this so that my reminder system through InvoiceSherpa can send reminders to the people who my actual invoice went to; not just my Xero contacts.

• Sam EllisSam Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there Xero admin. Just been speaking to a developer of an app we have just started using. Would be immensely helpful to have invoice history and notes added to the API.

Is these feature nearing execution?

The earliest thread is dated 2011.........so I'm assuming this can't be tackled with a dev team sprint?

An essential element! Notes on client files are very important and to have to duplicate them is very time consuming. Essential component of the integration with Xero I believe.

• Lee HaskingsLee Haskings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've been working with the API for over a year and are in the process of acquiring more data on invoices and are very surprised the lack of notes being available when requesting a single invoice.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

History and notes would be great for Customers! So that relevant data from a CRM program can sync. :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base