I suggest you ...

allow notes in invoice output

there are some situations where it's useful to add a note to an invoice that's include in the invoice PDF. e.g a message about the reverse charge VAT treatment for EC customers. I would guess there's more exceptions like this where a note would be useful.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Duncan StockdillDuncan Stockdill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    DuynDuyn shared a merged idea: allow to add Note to new Invoice via API  ·   · 
    under review  ·  xeroAdminxero (Admin, Xero) responded  · 

You might consider adding a comment-only line item to the invoice. This would get printed on the PDF of the invoice.

If the message is to be added to lots of invoices, you could even consider defining a price list item with a description only. This would save re-typing the comment for each invoice.

A third option is adding a comment onto a docx branding theme template. If all EC customers could be assigned the same branding theme, the comment could be hard-coded onto the docx template.

We’ll certainly consider other options to make life easier for our customers.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...