Allow "posting of invoices" via viapost
viapost is a cool desktop to postal service in the UK www.viapost.com
would be excellent is xero integrated into their API like kashflow
What happened to this? September is a long time ago and I can not find it anywhere...
This integration is now available. The application is called Click-2-Post and can be found at www.click-2-post.com.
* Send Statements, Invoices and Attachments to UK based postal addresses, or Email anywhere.
* Post your Invoice and get it paid sooner, not left forgotten in someone's inbox.
* Save time and money.
* Will soon support New Zealand and USA based addresses.
Richard Perfect commented
I am in the process of implementing this integration. Xero customers will be able to send:
* Invoices and Statements through ViaPost for UK based addresses.
* On-demand, or automatically based on various rules.
* Emails and letters, with attachments for both
If anyone would like to be a Beta tester sending real letters to real addresses starting in June, please contact me via email through "rperfect" at "datazime.com". Hopefully the add-on will be available generally at the start of August.
Coming Soon: Sending letters to New Zealand addresses.
This service is the ultimate in online/offline integration... and is available for the big boys.. so come on Xero... help us out?
James Anthony commented
When will this happen? ViaPost are keen to work with you Xero to implement.