I would like to see ...

braintree integration

Braintree are in the midst of a global expansion and will thus cater to a broad range of Xero users as their platform becomes more available.

419 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anthonanthon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jim CJim C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's no real integration considering Braintree is not listed like PayPal as a bank to connect with. While you can create an invoice in the system to bill entities with, you can't upload all the transactions our ecommerce customers create with us like you can with PayPal.

• Muhit MiahMuhit Miah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

below is the response from Braintree regarding integration with Xero, so it would appear from the response that the balls in Xero's court to get this much requested integration moving... as Braintree say it's up to Xero.

Hi Muhit,

Thanks for reaching out. Happy to clarify!

Our third-party shopping cart or e-commerce platform partners all build their own integration with Braintree. However, I see on their site that Xero hasn’t built an integration with Braintree just yet. If you’d like to see our list of companies that do have a Braintree integration, you can check it out here.

If you’d prefer to use Xero, I’d suggest you contact Xero and see what they recommend! Maybe they’ll be willing to consider implementing a Braintree integration if you let them know you’d be interested in that. Either way, it’s up to Xero.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

Keenan
        Braintree Support

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+3 for Braintree. Have switched to Braintree for CC payments as it has a number of benefits over Stripe. They can't be ignored.

• RobRob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1. I would love braintree. The fact they are free for small businesses until they make 50K is a huge benefit

• BrendanBrendan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use Cin7 integrated with Xero and the lack of a Braintree integration (specifically vault/tokenization functionality) is creating a lot of incremental work.

• BrendanBrendan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Braintree vault integration would allow my customers to store their payment methods in a PCI compliant manner which would be a huge help. I would not need to send a new CC authorization form each time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement Braintree integration. I am yet to sign up for xero due to the lack of reconciliation with Braintree which I use as major payment gateway.

• DonalDonal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for Braintree please. No need for anything complicated, just the ability to add it as a bank account so that I can reconcile the payments that come in through it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base