Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HockillionaireHockillionaire shared a merged idea: Integrate with LightSpeed POS!  ·   · 
    planned  ·  Ronan Quirke - XeroRonan Quirke - Xero responded  · 

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I hope to have more information about this soon!

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TerTer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

looking to move to new pos, and accounts package, xero looks like it suits, but only integrates with vend, we want to use lightspeed, looking for alternatives..

• Nikolay AtanasovNikolay Atanasov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, a number of clients are moving to Lightspeed PoS, and this seems most important to them than Xero. I am aware that Quickbooks already offer some integration with Lightspeed. Does it have to come to us moving to a different provider for Xero to do something about it?

• Simon Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Xero,

Loving the updates lots of new toys, but really do need this link with Xsilva ( Lightspeed) desperately. Any updates with info/ time scale would be super helpful. 2011's post was some time ago now.

All the best.

• DeanDean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, i have a lot of customers who
        could benefit from this

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Would like to know if there is any updates to a estimate release date to this integration ?

• Simon Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Xero,

How are things progressing with lightspeed? Waisting valuable time here manually inputting data into xero.

Could really do with an integration between the two asap :)

• ElizabethElizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the update on this? Is it likely any time soon?

Also, Peter Klein - I did send an inquiry a while back to SMB, but never received a response.

• SimonSimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Xero,

Any further news? Is there any chance of a possible ETA on the API between Xero and Lightspeed?

Are we talking months or years?

• ShaunShaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. I can't believe it actually hasn't already been done. Two of the best systems must integrate.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base